Overnight & 2-Day Orders Must Be Placed Before 12PM Eastern Time. We ship Monday To Thursday - No Saturday or Sunday delivery
2. Homer Simpson knew exactly what he was getting into when he took it upon himself to dream all things chocolate… but then that dream ended, and he woke up.
3. When talking about your favorite chocolate destination, Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971) can lend you its itinerary, starting with a boat trip down the chocolate river.
4. Because we’ve all hit a low blow in our relationships, Miranda Hobbs from Sex & The City shows us there’s nothing wrong with taking cake from the garbage and eating it. Thankfully today’s there’s WeightWatchers if this kind of behavior persists.
5. George Costanza from a 1994 Seinfeld clip proves that women aren’t the only ones that ‘emotionally eat’ chocolate from the trash.
6. From vegetarian carrot cake to scary black forest to the black and white cookie, Elaine and Jerry prove that chocolate isn’t just for babka.
7. Forest Gump summed it up quite accurately when he described life like a box of delicious things to eat. And that’s why we’re still eating….!
8. Because we know wedding planning and being the “Maid of Honor” can take its toll on Bridesmaids, Kristen Wiig shows us how to appropriately handle a “completely over the top and ridiculously stupid” social affair.
9. What could be more enchanting than magic chocolates? Enter the world of Harry Potter and Ron Weasley as they discover Chocolate Frogs. Trust us, you’ll be wanting the full lot.
10. Candy making can be quite overwhelming, but when you do it with Friends like Chandler, Joey and Monica, proves you can get through anything - including a neighborhood mobbing.
11. And because there’s nothing sexier than Johnny Depp licking chocolate off his fingers, we couldn’t resist adding Chocolat to the list.